Inspired. Creative. Resourceful.
Christopher W. Blaylock
Chris W. Blaylock practices criminal defense & appeals and personal injury accident matters in Los Angeles and Ventura county. He is a member of CAALA, NACDL, among other reputable bar organizations.
Chris is currently serving as Co-Chairperson of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association's New Lawyers committee and has led a panel in Chicago on the subject of solo firms. An active participant in his community, Chris was born and raised in Southern California and currently lives with his wife in Sherman Oaks. Chris' recent successes includes: an evidentiary hearing in a complex habeas case, over a hundred thousand dollars recovered for plaintiffs, and numerous dismissals in criminal proceedings.
- Law Offices of Orly Ahrony, Law Clerk, 2012
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Extern, 2011 to 2012
- Criminal Defense and Personal Injury
- ABA Young Lawyers, Solo Firms, Vice-Chairman, 2013 to Present
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Philosophy
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Blake Baron Service Award, 2012
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2016
Classes & Seminars
- Law School to Law Practice: Solo Practitioner, American Bar Association, 2014-Present